25.10.10

Friends Forver!?

Friends forever the mean time. 
Okay, I believe the above statement sets the scene quite well.

Friendships is the topic for this blog. Its been bugging me awhile so I thought ''Hey, why don't I share my views/thoughts with the public?'' *Laughs to self*

Rightio, I feel this is gonna turn a bit ''preachy'' so congregation - brace yourselves. Things may be a bit all over the place - im writing whatever comes to mind before I lose it..

I've done my research, and I've been able to infer from my findings that the definition of friend via Google is ''a person you know well and regard with affection and trust'' - So answer me this, why do these same ''friends'' we are supposed to know well and regard with affection AND trust decide to BACKSTAB us when we least expect?

Google goes on to describe a friend as an ally - ''ally: an associate who provides cooperation or assistance'' - So answer me this, why do these same ''friends'' in your time of need are for some reason nowhere to be found, instead their indulging in the wickedness you thought least to expect them partaking in.

That same person you felt would be there - instead their not there - their already at the finish line before you even put on your nikey's (If your a person who is ''deep'' you will understand what was just stated)

Don't get me wrong - Google don't have the answers to everything, but I guarantee you when you need help with your homework that's the search engine you run to, no hesitation.. and I'm sure you trust the information they give you don't you? Kl!

Now, i've noticed something. This word ''friend'', its actually being tossed about like it holds no value - '' Yh man she's kl datz my friend still '' - What im saying is not applicable to statements like this because as far as i'm concerned, i'm very sure that you would say something like this only due to the rush of the moment 'cos your not gonna say ''Yh thats my associate still '' - if that's what you were thinking, erase it from your mind LOL

I just find it really hard for people to be stating SO MANY people as their friend(s). You may say, ''who are you to judge who my friends are though?'', but at the end of the day just look back at the amount of ''friends'' you had in year seven, and the amount of friends you THINK you have now - case closed (If you were a neek or loner, just press the red [  x  ] button at the top. Your safe)

I really do understand now why when African parents say stuff like ''daz mah clazz mayte'' or ''he was my junyar/seenyar'' because at least there not like us screaming to the whole world ''dats ma darg'' or ''dats my co-d'' (both equivalent to friend - if you mean what your saying)

Well, boy! I think my point has been expressed well enough. The whole underlying meaning of this blog was to just open your eyes a bit so the next time you label someone as your friend, you actually mean it.

Oh yh! One more thing - take into consideration that people come and go, people become mature, some unfortunately become immature - at the end of the day, everything happens for a reason, some reasons justified, some reasons unjustified. Just know that that ''darg'', that ''co-d'', that ''R.O.D'', that ''friend'' may not be your friend 10 years down the line - but God will.

Ima leave you guys with one of my fav biblical quotes, which suprisingly slightly relates to the topic: 
"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.' - Matthew 18:15-16

Peace & God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment