16.11.10

Commercial = NOT CUTTING IT!

Let this Blog entry offend no-one, that’s not my intention.

Well.. isn’t much to it.. Just wanted to share my views about the way people are moving nowadays.

Erm.. hmm, I need a bit of clarification here. When THE HELL did it become a trend to actually desire to become commercial? Like, I actually don’t understand. In my eyes it’s not even cool, trust me.

Fair enuf if you’re like apart of an entertainment group or affiliated, or just know many people and many people know you (not necessarily intentional), at the end of the day its bound to happen – your name will be known/recognized in the whole of south.

But like, I never thought it would become a trend, seriously! That’s quite deep. WHY? Well, it seems to me like this commercial look that people seek for tends to backfire at them, and I’m quite sure, no-one wants to find them self in a predicament were just because they are known by everyone, they are put in danger (Death via suicide, shooting, stabbing, poison etc etc).

At the end of the day people need to understand that what you actually need to do is – BE YOURSELF, str8!

Following on from that, when I say BE YOURSELF, it doesn’t mean all of a sudden be rude by telling everyone how you feel about them because it isn’t always necessary and it looks like your just looking for trouble – Too dead. Don’t give you an excuse to be disrespectful either and move like you look like Beyonce and ish. NAH! Not even, just plain and simple be yourself! In some cases, it also means you have no right to grow wings that angels don’t even possess (Not indirect but people tend to jump on this wave ALOT).

If you need help finding yourself (which allows you to BE YOURSELF), your local church is open every Sunday, and if lucky everyday LOL – Consult your pastor fih’me!

LOL, Ona serious note tho, take the advice into consideration, I think it’s worth it!

Peace & God Bless! 

4 comments:

  1. TELL 'EM Hannsz ! I love the way You Speak yur mind ! So true ! You'll find the ppl offenede by this article are probably the people that you had in mind .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog
    if you ever stop writing i will throw myself off a bridge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOOL who's the 2nd 'Anonymous'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE UR BLOGGG SO MUCH....U SPEAK THE TRUTH THAT PPL TRY TO HIDE AWAY...KEEP ON DOING UR TING..ITS NOT ONLY HELPING ME ITS HELPING OTHERS...WHOOP WHOOOP...BANG BANG....BRUUPPPP BRUUPPPP!!!

    ReplyDelete