3.2.11

Wad'up Witch'o Clothes Darg?

Well well, wa'sup readers? Short intro this time, Ima go str8 in2 it init. My writing skills are kinda slackin now a days sarry..

Ralphy’s – I remember once upon a time I used to actually admire people who possessed Ralphy’s, but now is a thing were fam - I don’t rate you! You’re any old person to me now ‘cos like Ralphy’s are getting jus’ plain jarring now. Corner shop, ‘oh lemme wear my ralphy’, rave ‘oh lemme wear my ralphy’, bed time ‘oh lemme wear my ralphy’ LLOWWWW ITTTTT!! It’s just getting really ridiculous. I don’t have a problem if they are worn once in a while but when it’s consistent and you’re wearing layer upon layer upon layer under layer upon layer of ralphy for no reason then boyy... -7465 ratings for u sir!

Paul’s Boutique – Pauls Boutique hmmm... I remember the days this brand was nuffink! I’ve never been a fan, and certainly am not looking to become one cos you girls jus rinsed it out nuh mun! Er’bady warn wear a paul boutique bag or hoodie... why? Is jezz too much, limit yourself girls, there are other unbranded clothes and bags out in the world that are actually quite nice you know...

Gucci – Lard gad, GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI. Nah is tooooooooooo much now. I bet half of the belts and hats are fake anyway! It’s ridiculously unnecessary. Like a reincarnation of Ralphy’s like **irritationnnn**. & one of the funniest things is, these boys think that when they wear this sort’a clothin’, girls think there rich. FAMM, you got it allllll wrong (well on my behalf and on behalf of girls who think like me), you look like your tryna follow the crowd and have no other items of clothing. Str8.

No long ting init!

Peace & God Bless !

1 comment: